Western Silver in Las Vegas. Ordered item in early December 2009. Credit Card charged a few days later.

Item never delivered, first email to them got a response that they would check and update my shipping within 24 hours.

Sent another email 48 hours later and have yet to hear from them as of 1/9/2010.

Must presume at this time they are crooks and have lost my money.

They do not list any phone numbers and search of this company in Las Vegas internet books do not provide any evidence that they exist. Probably a scam site from overseas. Too bad people like this are preying on consumers.

Had an Experience with Western Silver?

Comments

Unlike others, my experiences with this company have been problem free over a number of years.I sent sterling flatware to my kids every Christmas,, birthday, etc.

I found prices reasonable, shipping free (this is expensive stuff), and the gentleman on the phone helpful.

Remember that complaint forums focus on complaints, not kudos.No, I am not a family member or employee.

Problem solved.Much to my surprise my merchandise showed up January 14th completely unannounced.

It apparently was shipped last week after I complained to the Nevada BBB web site.

Got an email from Western Silver about them having a death in the family or something and hiring someone else to do their shipping.I got my stuff but won't do business with them again because of the horrible customer service and lack of timely response to my inquiries.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #104859

Same thing happened to me!!!!