I ordered two sterling picture frames from Western Silver in November and still have not received the items ordered or any correspondence from them as to why.I've emailed the company approximately 15 times without receiving any response except an automated reply.

In November there was an 800 number listed on the website but the number has been removed.

I had previously ordered from this company with no problems so not sure what has happened but given my current situation I will never order from Western Silver again and I am trying to get a refund.This is the first time I have had any problem with ordering items online.

Had an Experience with Western Silver?

Comments

Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "...I looked to see if there were any recalls on the product but what I found was a lot of disgruntled LG owners with the exact same complaint..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Never Purchase a Carrier Product Carrier "5 year old unit and still under warranty. ISSUE #1: On June 20, 2017 the blower motor on my 48ES-A420903-GP HVAC/Gas Pak stopped working. It was after 4:00pm and the..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more