Western silver has done the same thing with my mother 2 years in a row. She has always given her children sterling silver Christmas bells with the year ingraved on them.

Last year they charged her credit card twice.

This year they charged her for sterling silver but sent cheap dipped metal.

This is her daughter, I have been involved for the past two years with this co.

Last year it took until May to receive a $254.00 refund. This year we are still trying to resolve this.....

As of today 2/19/2010 after returning the bells on 1/26/2010.I have had so many excuses I can not count. Death in the family, original packaging, invoice number, tracking number....need I go on. They were very quick to charge my mother $305.00 for the cheap things. We know how hard it is for the elderly to survive in this day and time with doctors and meds. This is a lot of money to most people.

There is no way to speak to a person. I will not give up on this because my mother passed away in the early morning of January 1st. This will be the last sterling silver Christmas bell I will receive from my mom!

Look out Western silver I am PISSED!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Western Silver?

Comments

What a shame! Terrible to deal with!

I remember your order quite well.The correct bells were ready to ship to you, but weren't because you were threatening people over the phone and via email.

You complained and complained, but never would return the incorrect bells until the 3rd return label.

Once the incorrect bells were finally returned, you were quickly refunded.

WS was ready to help resolve the issue quickly, and even found the correct bells after they'd already sold out.Such a shame.

You go girl. Do not take any bull off of them.